Random tid-bits from the past week or so. Maybe I’ll even gift you with another Journey Through Time!
- I did great going to the weight room on the first week! Even lost 3.5 lbs.
- Didn’t do so great on the 2nd week. Ugh.
- I had sent my digital SLR camera in to have the external flash removed & the Pentax people totally made it better than ever! They cleaned the sensor, upgraded the firmware, replaced auto focus circuit boards, encoder, and CCD focus! (I have no idea what some of that is, but I just know my camera is better and it was under warranty so I say, “Yahooooooooooooo!” and in “Yipeeeeeeeee!” not as in the search engine.
- I’ve been watching the tv show Fringe, online. If you like X-Files, you’ll like Fringe.
- I’ve also been spending too much time watching such shows on my computer. I’d like to blame my friend that pointed out a few sites in which I can find any show I’d ever want to watch, but sadly enough, it is not his fault. Don’t tell him that I admit such a thing, though.
- Some big changes are on the horizon. Won’t talk much about it now, but I will say that whatever the outcome is it is pretty clear that the Lord is stripping me down. We talk and talk about simplifying, don’t we? I am at the place where I need to do that in an extreme way.
- Considering going to college in the fall. My thoughts are leaning toward getting an associates in accounting with a certification in tax preparation. It’s something that I can do wherever I go.
- I’ve really enjoyed walking around my tiny town of Sheridan taking pictures. I’m starting to see things in a different light. Not just concerning photography, but concerning the people in my life that have hurt me.
- My child who barfed on the floor last night seems to be well enough to fight with his siblings like normal.
- My house in unusually loud today, but at least they are laughing.
- I need to make my bed.
- It just occurred to me that I need to make a schedule in order for me to get the things done that I need to do in the coming months. Schedule all school, exercise, my study times, computer time, bible time, reading time, tv time. I’d much rather just hang out all the time. Oh well.
- There’s nothing like loading the entire dishwasher then finding that you’re out of dishwasher detergent and needing to do them all by hand.
- Oh, here’s a good one: I had the privilege to do a photo shoot of a 5 day old baby boy, Andrew. The firstborn of Tabby & Michael.