Yay for that! Not sure how I would take pictures without eyes, but there was an NCIS episode about such a thing.
Here’s my list for the day. Because I know you are so interested in my Very Unrealistic Lists that I make each day.
Things I Really Must Do
- Make bed
- Fold laundry
- put it all away
- blog, because it helps me procrastinate
- start ‘Spelling Power’ with kids
- make flash cards for Sage
- cook beans & rice
- go through all of girls clothes
- clean fridge
- clean my bathroom
- clean off my desk
- organize papers
- balance $
- pay bills
- find tax info
- email kelly about taxes
- finish baby McCullough’s editing
- make baby slideshow
- work on baby Frisbee’s pictures
- return library book
- upload photos to smug mug
- make a big salad
- make salad dressing
- work on daily routine
- work on school planning for the kids & myself
- go slightly insane
- find some chocolate [possibly at grocery outlet]
- grocery list for quick grocery roundup
- Create something beautiful
- take a nap?
- finish reading the book of Ezra
Scenes from the Recession is quite interesting.
Have you seen this pirate?