Well, I’m not sure that they’re all that deep. I just find titles intimidating. I wonder if I’ve used one too many times and that everyone is aware of that fact except me.
Several Mondays have passed & I have forgotten to post my gratitude list. I ended on #27; I’m currently at #66. I won’t list all of those. I’ll just highlight some.
- Friends so generously buying my glasses.
- The round belly of a friend nurturing the life within her.
- The hair, the toes, the tiny fingers of the newborn.
- The joy & tenderness of new parents.
- The gift of being able to witness the beginning days of parenthood.
- The dark grey sky against the green of the field when the clouds part for only a moment to let the sun shine through.
- Clean sheets.
- Warm fires in a cold lodge.
- The fact that God never tires of pursuing me.
- Being carsick & not tossing my cookies in a bus load of people.
- Free tire replacement.
- Sage taking his discipline really well.
- Danielle & Nichole- my new LTG girls.
- Encouragement to display my photography in the art walk.
- Photography job right when I need the money.
- God’s daily grace given so freely.