That’s what I’m experiencing right now.
- My living space is shaping up quite nicely.
- Finally had a meal with the family I’m living with. I’ve been so scattered.
- Sage has great football coaches and had a good week in practice.
- All the kids are quiet. Granted, they are being entertained by Netflix, but at least I have a break.
- The kitchen is clean.
- My dog spent the entire day playing with the other dog and is all tuckered out on my floor.
- I get to go to a birthday breakfast with my Tracy & Traci tomorrow morning.
- It feels like Friday.
I haven’t much to say for today. I want to write. I want to talk. When I do, the words are forced and there isn’t much meaning behind them. I’m just filling empty space.
What will tomorrow bring?